Sunday, September 14, 2008

An Extreme Makeover...

I'm not doing a very good job keeping up on my blog...Oh well! So the big news is a couple of days ago my friend Cole and I are going to be on tv! Sometime in November, on the new season of Extreme Home Makeover we will be on tv...We! are going to be famous!!! This is it! It's my big break...So it might not be that big but who knows? It was an experience of a lifetime! Ten hours! standing on a hill in the hot hot sun. I will never do it again. But I have no regrets it was awesome. I got to kick it with my homie all day, we made some good friends with some old ladies and a little girl named Jill, talked to some famous people, and got some cool pics! So you know...it was a good day. That was a couple of days ago but last night i took my cousins to Skyzone. A big trampoline place and I almost broke my neck! Im telling you it was crazy...and today I am in so much pain. My lip is fat, my neck and back are sore, and my pride is injured.

Now I can do front flips. I can do backflips. But I wanted to do a gainer. So i tried it and the first time I almost had it! I was really close landed on my feet I just couldnt keep my balance. So I tried it again...this time I landed on my face! I almost knocked my self out haha i couldnt even get up. I just laid there for a couple of minutes. It was kind of scary cause I couldnt really see anything out of my left eye, it was like the room was spinning, but only in my left eye. So i just stumbled my way over to the side of the tramps and sat there. It was awesome...I'm sure all the 12 year olds there thought I was a loser cause I cant do a gainer...What can you do? you know?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

NO WAY!? That is sooo cool that you got to do that. I have to say I'm a little jealous...
- Jackie L.

beckie. said...

What IS a gainer? Maybe I am a loser too... :(

Julie Westra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Westra said...

Hey Cutie Pie! Dave and I FINALLY got a chance to look you up and we feel like we are famous, since you listed us on your blog list. What an honour. :) Guess I have to actually post something now cuz two months ago is pretty stinkin' lame, dontcha' think? love the tunes you picked. I noticed you haven't posted much lately yourself. Lindsay Brown was over last night for dinner and she said, "Oh, I want his blog, too!" So now you have another fan. Be careful on those trampolines, for heaven's sake!!!!